- Vendor: Pets Journey
Veterinarian exclusive formulation
Recommended for cats of any size
Great flavor in small amount
Imuquin® Cat is a unique blend of ingredients that function to support the immune health of kittens and adult cats. These ingredients include beta glucans, marine lipids, and a mix of vitamins and minerals.
• Extracted from the cell wall of brewer's yeast.
• Supports normal immune system function.
• Maintains innate defenses and cell - and antibody-mediated response.
• Source of omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA.
• Omega-3's help support a healthy inflammatory response.
• Help maintain organ and tissue functions, including immune function.
• Adequate intake of vitamins and minerals are required for the immune system to function efficiently.
• Support normal cellular activity.
• Maintain and support the function of immune cells.
Dasuquin® Advanced is offered in tasty and convenient sprinkle capsules. Simply sprinkle the capsule powder over cat food or mix in.
If your cat eats dry food, the food may be moistened with a small amount of water so that the powder sticks. Alternatively, the contents of the capsules may be mixed with a small amount (e.g., tablespoon) of wet or moist food to ensure your cat eats the entire amount.
Capsules may be “pilled” if more convenient
- Under 10 lbs Give 1 capsule daily during the initial period (4-6 weeks) then 1 capsule every other day
-Cats 10 and over, on Initial 4-6 weeks Give 2 capsules (sprinkle capsules per day) After Initial 6 weeks, sprinkle 1 capsules per day
Each sprinkle capsule contains:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 99%150 mg
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate100 mg†
- Proprietary Blend: Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU), Boswellia serrataextract (containing acetyl-11-keto-boswellic acid [AKBA]), and green tea extract (EGCG) 28 mg
- Manganese (as manganese ascorbate)1 mg
† Contains up to 10% moisture.
Other Ingredients: FD&C Blue no. 1, FD&C Yellow, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Soy Protein Isolate, Titanium Dioxide.
Have a question?